Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Life of a working mommy

I recently started a new job, Working for my father in laws company. The excitment of a new job.. 2 incomes, Less stress.. more money, so we can save! All the finer things, right? Turns out, it's Not so glorious. I started the new job about 2 weeks ago. I leave around 6:45 A.M. And get home around 5:45 P.M. Start dinner, feed Ethan, bathe him, & then bedtime around 7:15 ish. And then the night is over, bedtime and do it again the next 4 days. WHERE DO THE HOURS GO?! When I am at work, I am counting down the hours until I get to be home with Ethan & Cody. They don't go by quick enough. But when I get home, It's like I blink and it's bedtime. I feel like I am missing out on EVERYTHING.

It's a very hard adjustment, but I'm sure as the days go by.. it will become our "normal."

No comments:

Post a Comment