Tuesday, January 5, 2010

:0)


I decided I would start a blog! So our family can keep up with Ethan! They wouldn't read it if it were only about Cody and I ;0)
So, Ethan has just turned a year old! How did that happen so soon? When we were pregnant everyone would always tell us, Time is going to fly. (In one ear and out the other) Until now.. I find myself looking thru old pictures about every week. I miss him, being that little. Although, I am rather excited for all the new stuff associated with being a "BIG BOY." Tantrums, not wanting mommy's help anymore, Big boy school. OH GEEZ :0/ hehe I'm only joking. Anyhow-
Ethan and I woke up today, freezing!! It was 19 Degrees outside! Brr- Ethan is getting sick again. No joy, he just got over croup! My poor baby! This weather change isn't helping at all either! So today, we are staying inside.. Playing toys and practicing "My baby can read" (: We'll just see how Legit it is ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment